Tuesday, July 10, 2012

30 Weeks


At my Dr. apt this week the Dr. was please with my measurements and my weight. My glucola was 111 so I do not have gestational diabetes and I am not anemic! YAY! Now my blood pressure on the other hand is causing some issues, it was up a little this week 139/86 which is right about where my baseline blood pressure was before I was pregnant but they are still monitoring it. The Dr. decided that we would go ahead and induce at 38wks, so at my next apt (July 23rd) we will be setting the date for Miss Olivia's arrival!! YAY!

Now this means that I only really have 8 weeks left to get ready for her!  eekk!!! :) I have a lot of work to do in the next 8 wks to get her bedding all ready. That's really all I have left to do besides clean the house really good... hmmm wonder if I can talk my favorite cleaning lady (my older sister) into coming down one day (or maybe two) and cleaning the house really good! ;)

Fourth of July I made a couple new bibs for Olivia and I am working on some headbands from what is left of the t-shirts I used for the bibs, I will post pictures of the headbands soon. Here are the bibs I finished last week.
 The back of this bib is the same pink fuzzy material as the I heart mom bib I posted a few weeks ago.

 Front of bibs

Back of bibs




How far along? 30 Weeks (10 weeks to go!! well technically 8)
Total weight gain/loss:  -6 lbs, slowly but surely gaining back the almost 20lbs I lost at the beginning of the pregnancy
Maternity clothes? some
Stretch marks? No new ones ;)
Sleep: Sleep is good most of the time, def making more bathroom trips in the middle of the night
Best moment this week: being able to hear her heart beat on the prenatal monitor I got a while back
Miss Anything? being able to prop my feet up on the dashboard of our trucks when we are on long drives!
Movement: LOTS! She has started using my hip bone as a step
Food cravings: nothing really lately
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing
Have you started to show yet: a little more each week finally
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! although lately tears seem to be ready to sprout at any minute.
Looking forward to: my week of vacation next week! :)




post signature

0 comments: