Sunday, March 16, 2008

Frustrated!! :-/

I just feel so frustrated right now with everything at home... I am just ready to get out of here and move on with my life! I want to deal with my problems and MY problems only. I shouldn't have to feel like I am constantly babysitting someone that is old enough to take care of themselves! There is a certain person at work that thinks that I should be the one to stop my roommate and keep her under control and tell her that she is messing up. I have tried to talk to her and she won't talk to me, why should I have to do flips and tricks to get someone that "SAYS" they are your best friend to talk to you about what's going on with them. I should not of had to call her dad to try to find her when she went missing! She wouldn't answer her phone or texts when I tried to call and that really hurt, then to find out that she told our neighbor "well I know people are looking for me but I'm not replying to anyone!" WTF!!!! How can you do that to your friends? That is so freaking GAY and messed up!!

And what really burns me is that she comes home and acts like nothing happened, that her actions had NO affect on anyone around her! She really hurt me and I know that I am supposed to turn the other cheek, but how am I supposed to just let it go and open my heart to her again just to turn around and run out?!? I don't understand girls and thats why I don't trust them! A girlfriend is supposed to be there for you and your supposed to be able to tell them anything... I don't want anyone to have that kind of hold over me, where they know so much personal stuff that they can just turn around and use it against me! I just CAN'T trust a female like that unless its one of my sisters! Maybe one day I will find a girl that I can trust, but until then I will keep guarding my heart towards girls!

Well I think I have vented enough for now... until next time!

0 comments: