Tuesday, May 15, 2012

21 Weeks


My wonderful husband got me my first Mother's Day gift :) It's the Little Lamb Swing I have been wanting (and I got a new pair of boots a few weeks ago). Now I just need the Little Lamb bouncer seat. I love my sweet thoughtful husband. <3



How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  -10 lbs
Maternity clothes? 1 pair of maternity jeans, belly band and my reg jeans, and I just bought two maternity dresses :)
Stretch marks? No new ones ;) had some before I got pregnant.
Sleep: Sleep is good most nights
Best moment this week: Olivia kicking or punching Jared :) he put his hand on my stomach and she jabbed at him.
Miss Anything? Starbucks! Mocha Frappuccino or Java Chip Frappuccino
Movement: LOTS! and can feel it a little more from the outside
Food cravings: same as the past couple of weeks, new this week potatoes!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing really
Have you started to show yet: a little more, i am starting to lose my belly button
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: ultra sound on Friday!! :)


post signature

0 comments: