Tuesday, May 22, 2012

22 weeks.... 18 weeks to go!


Mom and Steph went with me to my ultrasound last Friday, it was fun having them there to see Olivia she even kinda waved at them ;). We must have been boring her b/c she kept yawning. The sonographer lady caught her mid-yawn, it was so cute!

I officially turned 22 weeks on Sunday and on Friday Olivia was already measuring 22 wks 3days. She now weighs 1lb 2oz :).



How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  -10 lbs weight has stayed the same, although I just read she is about to go through a big growth spurt so I should put on more weight.
Maternity clothes? 1 pair of maternity jeans, belly band and my reg jeans, and I just bought two maternity dresses :)
Stretch marks? No new ones ;) had some before I got pregnant.
Sleep: Sleep is good most nights
Best moment this week: last night Tigger (my cat or our opossum as Jared calls her) was laying on my stomach purring and Olivia started squirming around and kicking at her.
Miss Anything? Starbucks! Mocha Frappuccino or Java Chip Frappuccino
Movement: LOTS! and can feel it a little more from the outside. I actually saw my stomach jump the other day!
Food cravings: same as the past couple of weeks.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing really
Have you started to show yet: a little more, she is finally moving above m belly button
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: possibly getting to go swimming this weekend, I got a new maternity swimsuit I can't wait to try out! ohh it's the little things!! :)



post signature

0 comments: